The Mdina and Valletta Package is for 2 persons sharing at the price of € 1860.00.
Experience 3 nights in Mdina’s luxury boutique hotel and 2 nights in the 5-Star Phoenicia Hotel in Valletta – an unforgettable combination.
The old capital is a typical medieval town perched on a rocky hilltop in the centre of the island. This fortified city, complete with beauties of baroque architecture, has a history that is intimately linked to that of Malta and can be traced back 4000 years.
‘The Silent City’, as it is still known, commands a magnificent bird’s eye view of the island and although it is populated, retains a romantic aura quite unlike any other.
Valletta is the cultural, administrative and commercial capital of Malta and is on the UNESCO World Heritage List. It was founded and constructed by the Order of the Knights of St John in 1566 and was fortified in order to withstand attacks by the Turks. It forms part of the impressive Grand Harbour of Valletta.
• Transfer from Malta International Airport to The Xara Palace Hotel.
• 3 Nights Accommodation at The Xara Palace Relais & Châteaux in a Deluxe Suite with Panoramic View on Bed and Breakfast Basis (upgrade to a Suite with a Jacuzzi on your private terrace for an extra €50.00 per room per night).
• Two entrance tickets to Palazzo Falson, Historic House Museum in Mdina.
• Transfer from The Xara Palace to the Phoenicia Hotel.
• 2 Nights accommodation at the Phoenicia Hotel in Valletta in a City View Suite on Bed and Breakfast basis (upgrade to a Suite with a Harbour View for an extra €50.00 per room per night).
• Two entrance tickets to the Malta Experience, audiovisual show in Valletta.
• All transfers are with our luxury chauffeur service (Mercedes S Class, BMW 5 Series, Mercedes E Class).
Terms and Conditions:
Full payment is required in advance.
No cancellations or change of dates.
Return transfer from Phoenicia Hotel to Malta International Airport is not included in the Package.